We guarantee compassionate care from the heart while respecting the dignity, pride, and independence of our patients.
Our Commitment to You
Your loved one’s quality of life and safety are our top priorities. Receiving compassionate care can be a life changing experience. To ensure that our patients feel cared for, we make the following commitments:
- We understand the delicacy of your situation and respect your independence, dignity, and pride.
- We ensure confidentiality of and access to medical records according to all applicable HIPPA compliance requirements.
- We will provide care as needed and assist you and your family.
- We will work with your physician and provide required clarification, information, and reports.
- We will provide the continuation of care initiated by your loved one’s physician, clinic, hospital, or nursing home.
- We will develop a personalized plan of care and change the plan of care as warranted by your loved one’s needs.
- If any changes in the plan of care occur, the same will be implemented as required by the treating physician.
- We will be accessible to you and your family 24/7 to provide compassionate care from the heart for as long as you require.
Our in home caregivers understand they are responsible for maintaining the highest quality of care for their patients. Your loved one’s personal property, chosen lifestyle, and spiritual and emotional well-being will be treated with dignity and respect by all agency representatives. Our caregivers will provide the in home care necessary to give your loved one the highest possible level of independence.
We Will Assist You in Retaining Your Independence
Our patients have the right to have full knowledge of all services provided, alternatives available, and have the option to refuse care or change their caregiver without fear of reprisal. Your opinion is important to us, and we believe you and your loved one should be able to voice your thoughts about their care without fear of discrimination. Our administrators are available to talk with you and all grievances will be investigated.
We understand that providing quality care to seniors can positively impact their lives, as well as their family’s. We will be here for you every step of the way to offer the most comprehensive knowledge about their care. If you are interested in learning how in home health care can help your loved one, contact us today for a free consultation.