Start Your Own Franchise, Get the Fee Waived
Calling all veterans: we want you to become a job creator in your community by starting a non medical home health care business! Accessible Home Health Care is offering entrepreneurial opportunities to four eligible veterans to own and start in home health care franchises through our Milton M. Rager Veterans’ Franchise Opportunity Program. These franchises for veterans will be available throughout Texas, Florida, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.
Our Milton M. Rager Veterans’ Franchise Opportunity Program reduces the financial investment for veterans by waiving the initial franchise fee of $50,000 for each of the four franchisees. In addition to the four veterans’ franchise opportunities, we’ll provide these vets with entrepreneurial training and assistance in locating and accessing capital for starting and growing their in home personal care business.
How Are Franchisees Selected?
A committee comprised of four distinguished veterans will screen and submit qualified applicants to an expanded committee on a rolling basis. That committee, made up of three key management individuals and one external board member, will select the final four veterans franchise recipients.
Each of the four veteran franchise opportunity recipients will be awarded one franchise in the following states:
Who Is Eligible to Apply for Veteran Franchise Opportunities?
Eligibility for an Accessible Home Health Care franchise is based on your service to any branch in the military. Check out the list below to see how you may be able to apply with advanced eligibility status.
Current and former members of the Reserves or National Guard who were called to active duty by a federal order and completed the full period for which they were called or ordered to active duty are also eligible.
Veterans may be afforded advanced eligibility status when applying if they:
- Have a compensable VA awarded service-connected disability of 10% or more
- Served in the Persian Gulf from August 2, 1990 to November 11, 1998
- Served in a Theater of Operations for 5 years post discharge
- Were Prisoners of War (POW)
- Were stationed or resided at Camp Lejeune for 30 or more days from August 1, 1953 to December 31, 1987
- Served in the Republic of Vietnam from January 9, 1962 to May 7, 1975
- Received the Medal of Honor
- Were found by the VA to be functionally disabled
- Were discharged from the military because of a disability (not preexisting), early out, or hardship
- Were on U.S. Navy or Coast Guard ships associated with military service in Vietnam
- Received the Purple Heart Medal
- In receipt of a VA Pension
Veterans, you are encouraged to apply
A Decade Long Commitment to Honoring Veterans
Our Milton M. Rager Veterans’ Franchise Opportunity Program is a step to expand Accessible Home Health Care’s ongoing ten year commitment to honor veterans. We have and continue to offer business opportunities for veterans. Service members who join our team of veteran friendly franchises get a discount of 10% off their initial franchise fee.
“This goes beyond offering an opportunity to four veterans, because they will be providing care to hundreds of veterans in need through their home care company. It is a win-win proposition. Who else understands the need of a veteran better than another veteran?”
— Aarif Dahod, CEO of Accessible Home Health Care
“We all have responsibility to do our part in supporting our veterans and this is a small step by us in contributing and being a supportive corporate citizen.”
— Mirella Salem, President of Accessible Home Health Care