Accessible Home Care of Mid Carolina Supports Our Local Community
From the friendly, warm-hearted locals to the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains, there are multitudes of reasons to love our local community in North Carolina. Spreading our message of compassionate care throughout Wake County, North Carolina doesn’t stop at providing in home care services to the area’s seniors. We give back to our community by participating in local organizations and events that align with our values and mission.
- Alzheimer’s Association Eastern North Carolina Chapter To help those whose lives have been touched by Alzheimer’s, we are an active participant in the annual Alzheimer’s Walk and a sponsor for The Longest Day bike ride. Tony Callaway, the owner of Accessible Home Care of Mid Carolina, is the Executive Director for the Eastern North Carolina Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Omegas of Raleigh LLC Tony Callaway is a member of the board of directors for Omegas of Raleigh LLC to help manage senior care services in North Carolina.
- Health Affair Round Table (HART) We are proud to be HART members and help organize services to assist seniors and caregivers alike in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Watts Chapel Baptist Church We are active members of the Watts Chapel Baptist Church to help spread the spirit of giving and fellowship around Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Senior Living Guide We are mentioned in the Senior Living Guide, which helps spread awareness of local senior care services in North Carolina.
Help Your Loved One Receive Compassionate Home Care in North Carolina
We understand that you want only the utmost care for your loved one. For seniors living in Wake County, North Carolina, we can provide the compassionate care they need to remain independent in their own loving home. If you are interested in senior care services in North Carolina, contact us today to start your care journey.