Compassionate Care Stories From North Carolina
Check out real-life examples of how Accessible Home Care of Mid Carolina works to bring compassionate senior care to the lives of our patients and their families in North Carolina. Please note that the names have been changed for privacy.
Compassionate Care Story # 1
- The Patient: Bernice G.’s senior mother in Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
- What We Did: Bernice’s mother was approved for home care in less than two days, and we matched her with a certified nursing assistant (CNA). The CNA made regular visits to the household and provided home care services such as companionship, meal preparation, medication reminders, and assistance with daily tasks of living.
- The Outcome: Bernice and her mother found the care the CNA provided to be loving, respectful, competent, and trustworthy. Bernice came to depend on the CNA and felt that they cared not only for her mother’s well-being but the whole family. The CNA made regular visits to the home to provide services until care was no longer needed. Even today, Bernice considers the CNA to be a part of her family.
Compassionate Care Story # 2
- The Patient: Cynthia P.’s senior mother in Raleigh, North Carolina
- What We Did: We matched Cynthia’s mother with a team of home caregivers to provide around-the-clock support.The caregivers assisted with daily tasks of living including bathing, grooming, and meal preparation. Our team also provided extra companionship in the home and respite care for Cynthia and her family. On more than one occasion, Tony Callaway visited the resident to make sure that Cynthia and her mother’s needs were being met and that they were happy with their level of care.
- The Outcome: Cynthia and her family appreciated the pleasant and positive attitude of our team of caregivers. The caregivers always treated Cynthia’s mother with dignity and respect, and her requests were handled with compassion. Cynthia has stated that she recommends Accessible Home Care of Mid Carolina to “anyone who wishes to place their loved ones in consistently capable hands.”
Compassionate Home Care for Your Loved One in North Carolina
If you are seeking compassionate home care services for your loved one in North Carolina, let us help you plan your family’s care journey.