Accessible Home Health Care of Palm Beach Supports Our Local Community
Your community is an important part of who you are, and we believe everyone should feel a strong sense of compassion for their neighborhood. To spread our message of compassionate care for all seniors living in Palm Beach County, Florida, we provide exceptional home care services and give back to the local community by getting involved in local organizations and activities.
Meet Our Palm Beach Care Team
Josephine Madden, Director of Clinical Services and Registered Nurse
Having been a nurse for over 25 years, Josephine has home care knowledge that is second to none. She oversees all the nurses, therapists, and home health caregivers that work with our patients. As a compassionate and caring individual, Josephine makes sure every patient at Accessible Home Health Care of Palm Beach gets the quality of care they deserve.
Rita Mellul, Field Staff Care Manager and Registered Nurse
Rita has been part of Accessible Home Health Care of Palm Beach for three years and is dedicated to the quality of care our patients receive. She not only oversees referral opportunities but travels to meet with patients in person. Every patient who has worked with Rita trusts her, and they often call her after we finish providing care because they feel she has become a part of their family.
How We Lend a Helping Hand to Our Community in Palm Beach
- Alzheimer’s Association South Florida Chapter We are proud members of the Alzheimer’s Association and are pleased that our contribution helps seniors and families whose lives have been touched by Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Boynton Woman’s Club To help support the unique history of Boynton Beach and the surrounding community, we are a sponsor for the Boynton Woman’s Club.
- Ruth & Norman Rales Jewish Family Services (JFS) We are a member of JFS, an organization that assists Jewish families and seniors in the Boca Raton and Delray Beach in Florida.
- North Shore Autism Circle We are a proud member of the North Shore Autism Circle, an organization that supports autistic children and teens.
Awards and Recognition from the Accessible Home Health Care Corporate Team
We are honored to be recognized as an award-winning care provider by the the Accessible Home Health Care Corporate Team for our efforts to deliver compassionate home care to seniors living in Palm Beach County.
- Award of Excellence 2016 We were recognized for our excellent service and commitment to providing compassionate home health care to seniors living in Palm Beach, Florida.
Need Compassionate Care for Your Loved One in Florida?
Your loved one deserves to receive the care they need in the home they love. If you are searching for compassionate home care to help them remain independent and age in place, we can help. Contact us today to start your care journey with us.