Need Help with Alzheimer’s Care? Get the Alzheimer’s Handbook
Learn how you can provide the best care for your loved one living with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
In this handbook, you will find a variety of information including:
- The warning signs of Alzheimer’s
- Tips for home safety and personal care
- Beneficial activities to help manage Alzheimer’s
- Tips for caregiver stress and coping
- How to choose healthcare providers
We understand that an Alzheimer’s diagnosis doesn’t just touch the life of one person, but their whole family as well. To help families caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s or dementia, we created this guide to be a resource for up-to-date information and care tips.
We gratefully acknowledge the work of the Alzheimer’s Association and the other sources that provided us with important information to share with you. Through this handbook, we hope to improve the quality of life for those with Alzheimer’s and their families.